Wednesday, August 29, 2007

and the winner is...

Heather said...
The sunshine...finally sunshine is here and inspires me to get some stuff done. Lots of clouds and rain makes me feel lazy.


Just send me an email Heather to work out the delivery details. Thank you everyone for sharing!!

It's good to be home. We went camping with some friends to an RV resort in southern Minnesota. In three days, we:
  • Burned through 18 bundles of wood;
  • Killed dozens of bees and biting flies by deftly maneuvering a Racquet Zapper;
  • Made three trips to Cabela's for supplies (i.e. fudge);
  • Had several encounters with exotic creatures, including a Tomato Hornworm.

One of the most memorable moments had to be when my 9-year old woke me Monday morning saying, "Mom... mom... MOM, THERE IS A CATERPILLAR CRAWLING ON MY FACE."

Camping - gotta love it.

No comments: