Friday, August 17, 2007

more cool things.

I created this notebook by using a simple Mead Notebook, small hole punch, and some Creative Memories stickers and papers. I raided my hubby's stash in the garage for the twine. The idea for it came about after our first camping trip of the summer. There is an entry for each new campground we visit, which includes information about the **best sites** and special features of the park. It also includes a review of the restrooms (this can make or break a trip for me). Each family member makes an entry into the notebook, sharing their favorite memory of the trip. I keep it in our camping stash so we know exactly where it is when we need it!

I have one more really cool thing to share - totally unrelated to camping. We had some friends over last weekend when I spotted this "hip, cool, and extreme" purse my friend Sharon was toting. Very cool.

No comments: