Sunday, September 9, 2007

my new toy.

Okay, so it's not really my toy, it's our toy. Ours. Though I admit I was extremely jealous when it arrived while I was gone. The hubby had it all to himself for almost two full days!

He brought it along to Meeley's football game and captured these cool shots. Yes, it's a new camera!!! I still very much love our old camera but this one will allow us to do much more (including capture those far, far away football shots). It's a digital SLR - which means we have the ability to change lenses. I've only played with it a little bit myself, it feels like learning how to shoot all over again!

Here are some action shots - my hubby caught this tackle made by Meeley (he's under the guy in red). It was followed by the shot below.

In "sports mode" it takes quick, successive shots. Once we fully figure the thing out, it will be soooooo much fun!


No comments: