Sunday, October 28, 2007

on the road.

Yesterday was a day of CRAZY CHAOS on the road and it made me wonder if there was a connection between driving and personality. Is the person who seems really angry and impatient (swerving in and out of traffic, cutting others off), really angry and impatient in real life?

I notice a lot while I'm driving and am often prompted to pray. Sometimes, it's simply a car full of teenagers that catches my eye. It could also be the more obvious road rage scuffles or even the person sitting next to me at the traffic light that gets me thinking: I wonder what is going on in their life today.

(In case you were wondering, no lives were endangered by this shot! My hubby was the photographer during our drive yesterday.)

Journaling Ideas: What does your driving say about you? Do you have any driving pet peeves? Have you ever received a speeding ticket? Have you ever been involved in a car accident? How many times did it take to pass your driver's license exam? What do you do while alone in the car?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo!! Nice job Tony!!