Wednesday, October 17, 2007

rainy day photo shoot

I've been experiencing some technical difficulties (some bug in the Blogger system) and this is the only photo I am able to post! I spent yesterday morning with these little cuties, after looking forward to it for a week. Unfortunately, it was a dark and stormy day - even the street lamps were turning on! So much for natural lighting and the possibility of outdoor shots. Oh well, we had a lot of fun with bed jumping (sorry Kamy), a tea party, and fancy dresses. I'll be posting a few more shots when the kinks are worked out of the system!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo!!! Thank you so much!

Tina Vega said...

I have already burned the CD and will try to get it in the mail to you this weekend! Thank you again for sharing your sweeties with me; it was so much fun!