Monday, October 8, 2007

still learning...

We had a photo shoot with our friends next door. It was a beautiful location (Schaars Bluff). I couldn't wait to get home to upload the photos but was sorely disappointed when I did. The camera settings were off. I didn't use enough flash. Missed moments because of my many mistakes. Ugh!

On the bright side, I learned a lot from yesterday's blunders. Expect the unexpected. Try new things. Adjust and readjust. Step out and try something different. Hmmm... sounds a lot like life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I am sorry. We will have to go again. I like the pic that you have posted!!

Tina Vega said...

Thanks Teresa! I'll be posting a couple more on my Flickr page... The others were either duddy or so-so. Oh well. I'm game on trying it again!