Monday, October 29, 2007

a sweet model

The "sweet model" I am referring to is my sister Stacey. She loves to bake and share her treats with others - mom and dad, friends at work, siblings, and even my friend Tilly! Here are some of the fringe benefits of sisterhood:
  • Homemade SPICY Pizza
  • THE Toffee Bars
  • Biscotti
  • Chili
  • "Special Recipe" Cookies (loaded with toffee bits and other yummy chunks)

These cookies are just a sampling of the treats we'll be sharing on Halloween (yes, Stacey's lovely handiwork). Halloween is the perfect excuse for meeting neighbors; there's nothing like a cup of hot cider and cutout cookie to woo them to the top of the driveway!

I'm just modeling what I learned from my sister, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!! Can I have my cookie early?? I can't possibly wait two days for one!! Heehee!

Tina Vega said...

The cookies were a HIT! Thanks again, Stacey!!!!