Saturday, December 15, 2007

psssst. pssssssst.

We did a little holiday shopping today and look who we ran into! Gertens is THE BEST place to visit Santa, there is rarely a line and he always spends a great deal of time visiting with the children. Believe it or not, it was even Santa's idea for the family picture!

The boys didn't want to see him this year but I had my camera along and fully intended to capture The Big Red Guy - kids or no kids. As I was having my picture taken, the boys watched from behind a large Christmas tree. When I was finished, I went over to where they were standing to show them the photo.

"Psssst. Pssssssst."

It took a moment before we realized Santa was hiding behind the tree, working hard to get the boys' attention. After a good laugh, they agreed to have their picture taken.

Our Ho-Ho-Ho days are numbered...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! I never realized how much Lorenzo looks like Tony & Emilio looks like you!! Wow!

Tina Vega said...

I know, isn't it funny?? I was just noticing the same thing with this pic...