Wednesday, January 16, 2008

it's kinda like answering lots of questions

My name............Tina Vega

childhood ambition............To live in a loft and work in the city. I'd dream of this while paging through the catalog, choosing clothes for my future position.

fondest memory............Decorating cookies at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

soundtrack............Magnolia

retreat............The green chair in my living room.

wildest dream............To write a book.

proudest moment............The day I said "yes" and faced my fear of public speaking.

biggest challenge............Right now, balancing time and tasks.

alarm clock............Set at 5:30 am each morning.

perfect day............Scrapbooking for hours without interruption!

first job............A small pizza joint in my home town.

indulgence............Caribou Coffee

last purchase............A coat on clearance at JCPenney.

favorite movie............Magnolia

inspiration............Photography. Books. Music. Beth Moore.

My life............A work in progress.

Journaling Ideas: Create a scrapbook page about yourself using a survey (examples here and here). Type up the questions and add the entire form to your album along with a photograph of yourself! You can also use this idea when creating an album for someone else - as a birthday gift for example, asking everyone the same questions about the birthday boy or girl. I also used the idea to create an album for a teacher who was facing cancer. You can take a peek at that project by clicking here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is a great idea! Also I have seen and participated in these memes where you tag other bloggers. This would be a fun one!