Thursday, January 24, 2008

coffee w/sharon

We did things differently this time. Instead of meeting at some trendy coffee shop, our bi-monthly visit took place here - at my humble abode. There was a specific reason for this locale (and it wasn't my coffee). Ladies, she has turned to the dark side scrapbooking!

My wildest dreams have come true.

After stopping by a local bakery for treats, I plugged in THE GIANT. Though it's been several months since the death of my beloved Krups, I have yet to replace my coffee maker. After all, the 42-cup GE and I have been doing just fine.

Anyway, Sharon and I spent an hour or so catching up before breaking out the stash. A lot can happen in two weeks ya know. Apparently, she and and her hubby are proud new furniture owners as well; we had much to celebrate!

Then I introduced her to the tools of the trade.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's hooked.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new site. It looks great. I came home after your house and organized my box of photos. Wow, I was YOUNG and TINY (what happened???). So was my husband hahahaha. It was great walking down memory lane with the photos. I decided to do my family album first. Look through your wedding pictures and see if you can find a good picture of Chris with his long hair, I of course do not have any...

xoxo Sharon

Tina Vega said...

Thanks!

That sounds like a great idea (beginning w/the family album) because you'll be able to play with all sorts of photos then - a little bit of everything and everyone! Just holler if you have a question...

I'll take a peek through my photos and will scan what I have (once I master the new machine).