Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hair bling & other cool things...

I was cleaning out my "Favorites" list and thought I'd share some of them you!

For all of you photography fans, here is a great website featuring a variety of online classes. I have only taken a free class there myself but one of my favorite photographers listed this website as a recommended resource. I've spent a great deal of time on the site and have found it very appealing.

For those of you with a penchant for hair bling, I recently discovered this website. Click around, you are sure to find some fun pieces!

Apparently, we have Trader Joe's now in Minnesota! I will be making a road trip in the near future to check it out... I have heard VERY GOOD THINGS about it. Have any of you ever been there?

Here is a great resource for camera lens reviews (lens rental is available here as well). The link will take you directly to the Canon page.

For all of you media-conscious parents out there, this great website offers in-depth reviews of websites, television shows, movies, music, and books. Do you know what your child is consuming? On a related note, we own this very cool DVD player and LOVE IT. It edits DVDs, allowing us a little more freedom on Family Movie Night. You decide how much you want to edit. Apparently, it is now available at Best Buy; you can find details here and here.

Have fun with all of the new links!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you are wearing the hair bling I picked out for you! :) Looks adorable!

Tina Vega said...

Thank YOU for the special treat!!

Rachel said...

Oh thanks for the camera site! I have XT (minus the i) version of your camera and really don't know what I'm doing with it--yet, it still takes great pictures.

And I also live in MN and frequent the Trader Joe's you speak of, weekly in fact. And I love it!! And so does my 3-year-old--they have snacks, a hidden wolf, prizes, and balloons--what isn't there to love about that! Oh, and great organic, natural food too.

P.S. I found you through Big Mama. :)

Tina Vega said...

You're welcome Rachel! It is an amazing camera, isn't it? The two are VERY similar - if you have have any questions about it, let me know!

Thanks for the Trader Joe's information! I'm hoping to get there soon...

Amy said...

Oooo-let me know when you're going to Trader Joe's! I've always wanted to check it out-especially after Rachel's comments about it!