Wednesday, January 16, 2008

more bloggy goodness


I'm not sure whether or not you've had a chance to check this out but didn't want anyone to miss an opportunity! Lysa Terkeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministries has opened up a writing contest - the winner will be published in their monthly magazine. It is open to everyone, even if you don't have a blog; just click on the link above for more details.

How about a few more links from my "favorites" list? Kraft sends out a FREE quarterly magazine with incredible recipes that are easy to pull together. You can sign up to receive it by clicking here. Their home page is here - an equally GREAT RESOURCE!

Here is another spectacular recipe website called, "That's My Home." You'll find a recipe there for almost anything! Do you like Bread Pudding? This breakfast treat tastes just like it and was a hit at my last scrapbooking retreat!

I have a fondness for lap desks and thought this one would make a darling gift.

And, of course, more hair bling. I'm all for unique but this one scares me...

Have fun with the links!!

No comments: