Thursday, February 21, 2008

some really cool stuff

I'd forgotten how GOOD this book is (it would even make a great Bible study). The author's intention is that it be a catalyst for growth and in deepening your relationship with Christ. His prayer is that as you read the pages you will be able to:
  • Hear when God is speaking to you.
  • Clearly identify the activity of God in your life.
  • Believe Him to be and do everything He promises.
  • Adjust your belief, character, and behavior to Him and His ways.
  • See a direction He is taking you in your life and what He wants to do through your life.
  • Clearly know what you need to do in response to His activity in your life.
  • Experience God doing through you what only God can do!
I've read it several times, often referring back to it during spiritual dry spells. It hadn't even come to mind until I prayed, asking God to direct me in our time together this morning. I am excited to get back into it again!

Speaking of excitement, I have a great offer to share with you. The Apple Store is selling iPod Shuffles for only $49 (with free shipping and engraving)! It holds 240 songs and is a teeny weeny little thing that can clip onto your shirt. You can find all of the important details HERE.

While surfing the net for sore throat information, I stumbled upon this interesting baby thing the other day and thought it too cool not to post. It's called the "Amby Baby Motion Bed" and is fashioned much like a hammock (I really wish I'd had one back in the day). Here's a review written by an Amby user, sharing pros and cons about the device.


post signature

No comments: