Thursday, March 27, 2008

I went to Space Aliens and all I got with this lousy sweatshirt

It really is a *very nice* sweatshirt but that wouldn't have worked as well in the title :-)

My hubby was tired of sitting around the house (especially with it being Spring Break and all), so I suggested a road trip to Albertville. Our first stop was the Space Aliens Grill & Bar and I am happy to report, it met every one of our expectations. They offered an extensive menu, everything from loaded baked potatoes to fire roasted pizzas. I had some sort of barbeque wrap filled with coleslaw and fried onion petals. Very yummy. There was even an arcade!

Our boys LOVED IT - both agreeing it was better than Chuck E. Cheese. (Now that's sayin' a lot about the place.)

We were also in Cabela's territory, which meant a fudge run was in order. More yummy goodness.

Fudge, multiple french fry dipping sauces, a new sweatshirt, the shooting range - a day of indulgence, because that's what Spring Break is all about.


post signature

No comments: