Wednesday, April 16, 2008

coffee w/dana

I met Dana in December after purchasing a book from her through eBay. (See post HERE for details.) After recently posting a comment to her blog, she sent me a little note and mentioned getting together for coffee. Before I knew it, I'd gotten caught back up in the rhythm of of life before having a chance to respond.

Then my sister-in-law sent a note asking about Dana, vaguely recalling our eBay connection. Amy had been working on a special scrapbooking project involving her paper (Dana is on the design team for Dream Street Papers).

It was just the reminder I needed to get moving on the coffee thing!

We met today and had a great time swapping stories and talking about life. Her journey with breast cancer has given Dana a great deal of wisdom, insight, and appreciation for the little things. Her husband is also a photographer so needless to say, we tackled that topic as well!

By the way, there's a great coupon HERE for Caribou Coffee. The Orange Zest White Mocha ROCKS!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay - I am getting a little jealous here :-)

Sharon (the "original" coffee date)

Tina Vega said...

You are so cute!!

You will always be the original... see you tomorrow!

danahollis said...

Hi there.

It was so fun getting together and chatting!

I really enjoyed our coffee date!

Hugs,
Dana