Wednesday, April 30, 2008

hint**hint**hint**

Here's a hint for the May Faithbooking Lesson:

Our next Faithbooking Crop will be on Saturday, May 10 from 9:00 am-4:00 pm (or until 9:00 pm, if you choose!) at Hosanna Lutheran Church in Lakeville. The crops are FREE and include snacks, beverages, and make-and-take supplies. Feel free to work the crop around your schedule, just let me know if you plan to attend and I'll be sure to have a spot ready for you.

PS: The crops are open to everyone and anyone regardless of cropping experience. If you'd like to get started but do not have the financial means to do so, just shoot me an email (scrappin' scholarships are available). Too, you do not need to be a member the church to attend. If you have any questions, just let me know!

post signature

8 comments:

Amy said...

Too funny! My Darth Jr is going to freak out (in a good way) when he sees this picture of you! :) I'm intrigued...you have me down for the crop, right?

Tina Vega said...

Yes I do...

Anonymous said...

Should I make cookies for your crop?
StaceyD

Tina Vega said...

Ooooooh, the really good kind? We'd LOVE to have them!!

See ladies... another good reason to attend - Stacey Cookies are amazing!

Anonymous said...

This looks like something I would do!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I marked my calander, I will deliver the cookies the Fri before! Yes, the really good ones!
StaceyD

Mellissa said...

Tina, I'm still in and looking forward to it! What can I bring to share for a snacky-thing?

Tina Vega said...

Anything you'd like!! Thanks Mellissa :-)