Friday, April 18, 2008

It's opening weekend...

I featured a post on this movie several weeks ago and I'm excited to say, it's opening weekend! (Just click HERE for a theater near you; I'd recommend running your search by state.)

Here's some "supplemental reading" I'd also promised to share. By clicking HERE, you will find a report from the U.S. Office of Special Counsel that refers to some of the shenanigans involving the Smithsonian. By clicking HERE, you will find an offical report by the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Government Reform which is entitled, "Intolerance and the Politicization of Science at the Smithsonian/Smithsonian Officials Permit the Demotion and Harassment of Scientist Skeptical of Darwinian Evolution."

I'm sure we'll be seeing some interesting things in the media as a result...

post signature

No comments: