Saturday, May 17, 2008

the kid is okay

He made it to school and I had an entire day to take care of business. In addition to unpacking from last weekend's faithbooking crop I pruned the rose bushes, assembled a small table, AND removed three inches of dust from Ren's room. (Perhaps a contributing factor to his breathing issues.)

After engaging in a deep time-management discussion last night, I am reevaluating my use of the electronic calendar. I pulled out my old paper standby this morning and began transferring dates from the Pocket PC. Thankfully so, because I realized two appointments overlap each other this week! In addition to Amy Knapp's Family Organizer, I am quite fond of the monthly At-A-Glance planner.

Ahhhh, the simple things... I feel like I'm at home again.

post signature

No comments: