The annual Hearts at Home Conference is just around the corner, so whip out those calendars girls! Though I've not yet attended, many of my faithbooking friends have and give it rave reviews. (Click HERE for conference details.) Kirk Weaver, author and founder of Family Time Training, will be teaching two of the sessions (Deepening Your Child's Faith and Fun & Exciting Family Time). I'm a huge fan.
One conference will take place in our area (Rochester, Minnesota) on November 7-8, 2008. You can register online by clicking HERE. In addition to those mentioned above, session offerings include the following and more:
- Helping Your Kids Make the Next Right Choice
- Do Your Kids a Favor... Love Your Spouse
- Teenager... It's Not a Disease
- The Great American Supper Swap
- Surviving Motherhood Without Losing Your Cool
- Keeping Your Ducks in a Relative Row
- Worn Out Moms
- But Mom, I Don't Want to Move!
Are any of you mommas out there planning to attend?