Friday, September 19, 2008

That Girl


That Girl, originally uploaded by Tina Vega.

I typically don't post my shots this large because it bugs me that the "frame" doesn't go all the way around (a glitch I just can't figure out). BUT... this shot was so cute it needed to be big! (Check it out even bigger by clicking HERE.) As much as it pains me, the frameless side will just have to stay. UGH.

I promised to share my fall weekend photo session openings, so here goes:

Sunday, September 28 at 2:30 pm & 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 5 at 2:30 pm & 4:00 pm
Sunday, October 19 at 2:30 & 4:00 pm

These times are for sessions in my neck of the woods. (We can talk details once the session is booked.) If you'd like to schedule something in your area, just let me know and we can work something else out.

In case you haven't yet had a chance to check out my photography website, my style is pretty casual. I will do some loose poses but do not expect the kids to "sit still and smile"; the sessions are meant to be fun. My goal is to try to capture the real you. The session fee is $75 and covers my time (there and afterwards during the editing process). The photos will posted to a password-protected gallery and you will have many photo options to choose from (prints, cards, digital albums, jewelry).

Let me know if you have any questions!

post signature

4 comments:

Striving Green said...

Tina - we would love to book a session with you. 10/05 at 4:00pm. Any location in your neck of the woods is fine!

Micaela

Amy said...

I would love to schedule 10/19 at 4pm for us if you still have that open. I want pics of all 4 of us too, if that is ok. :)

Amy said...

ps Cute picture of my girl!!!! She'll freak out (in a good way) when she sees it up there! :)

Tina Vega said...

Micaela - I have you guys down and will get in touch with you via email regarding the details. (BTW, there is a restroom at the location.)

Amy - I have you down for the 19th and will connect with you via email as well.