Monday, September 22, 2008

to disc or not to disc

I was really going to try for a 10:00 pm bedtime tonight (it's now 11:05 pm 11:42 pm). UGH. Just thought I'd poke my nose in and say "hi" before heading up. (Too, I thought I'd share a couple of cute shots from my cousin's bridal shower over the weekend.) First, a rousing game of Pin the Heart on the Groom:

And another great shot of the ladies having fun:

I've been pondering BIG THINGS tonight. (This is often symptomatic of PMS. Speaking of which, I suffered a crying jag while working on the lawn today. I couldn't get the sprayer-thingy off the hose and totally lost it.) Many clients have asked about purchasing a disc of images from their photo session. For various reasons, I've always said no.

Now, under the influence of PMS, I'm rethinking the whole disc thing. I've decided to put together some "packages" which include high resolution images on disc. Because some of you might just want to scrapbook them digitally or make your own holiday cards or order your own prints. (Though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you don't print them at Walmart or Snyders or Walgreens.) I'll try to have the packages posted by the end of the week!

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

ahhh, let's hear it for hormones! I have been a little weepy too with bouts of pissy-ness. At least yours will be done sooner than mine! :-) Hang in there, have some yummy coffee a nice bath in that HUGE tub of yours and give yourself some true, slow ME TIME!