Friday, October 31, 2008

flurry of activity

I'm almost set for the trick-or-treaters and nowhere near set for the Open House tomorrow. Okay, I exaggerate a little. With the entire evening taking up with the trick-or-treaters, prep time is pretty much good as gone. I may be lagging behind on my Gift Buffet signage but there will be bars if it's the last thing I do.

Speaking of bars, I whipped up a batch for the trick-or-treating parents. As part of our Halloween tradition, we offer hot cider and treats for the grown-ups as well as the children. It's been fun connecting with the parents (a great excuse to meet vs. standing at the end of the driveway) and neat to see their reactions from year-to-year. I'll be sure to share lots of pictures. (Wish I could see yours as well!)

I hope to see you tomorrow between 10:00 am-1:00 pm. Too if you're not able to make it and need supplies, just shoot me an email and I'll send you the sale price list. Have a great evening and I'll post again later.

post signature

No comments: