Monday, October 27, 2008

they're here!

My double-sided holiday cards from WHCC... I love them!! I've created multiple templates for use in my photography business. (Remember when I told you I was on a digital roll?)

I cannot tell you how much I love my new printing lab as well. Not only are they local but orders arrive within TWO DAYS! And always with a Tootsie Pop. (No kidding.)

Today was crazy busy with photography stuff and Open House preparations. Here are some of the bigger prizes that will be given away:

1. An exclusive school-themed 12x12 Ruby PicFolio Max Album;
2. 8x8, 11x8.5 and 12x12 Digital Predesigned Pages Recipe Book Digital Kit;
3. Digital Family & Pet Quick Kits;
4. Give Thanks Paper Album Kit;
5. 8x8 Halloween Designer Prints Paper and Halloween Micro Maker;
6. VIP Cropper (10% discount for one year); and
7. Queen of the Crop (preferred seating and extra prize drawings at crops).

There will also be an abundance of paper, stickers, and more in the Gift Buffet. My dining room table is set up with a variety of gifts and with each gift is a sign. For example, the sign might say: "If this is your first time attending, help yourself to a gift." or "Have you ever attended a monthly workshop? If so, help yourself to a gift." It's a great way to pick up a lot of freebies. My Open House is also the one time each year I discount everything. (A great time to stock up on the basics.)

I'm still working on a hint for the next Faithbooking Crop and hope to be back with some reflective blog posts soon. Have a great evening!

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I am excited for the Open House! Can't wait to see you after Tai Chi on Saturday! Woohoo! I have already started my shopping list!