Friday, October 24, 2008

the girl needs an Etsy shop!!

Amy won the last prize drawing, sadly many posts ago. (It's "sadly" because she just received her prize today.) I convinced her to join me for coffee where I indulged in my favorite coffee drink. There was lots of catching up to do. And lots of convincing as well. Before heading out for coffee, she shared a new passion with me:

She was going to let me borrow them for future baby photo sessions but I told her that I just had to HAVE them!! I thought surely she must sell them for craft fairs and such but believe it or not, the girl said no. She usually just makes them as baby gifts.

They would be perfect for Etsy, wouldn't they? I promised I'd be her first customer :-)

Thankfully, she's agreed to make me a batch. But that meant I had to decide which ones I wanted. And I really wanted ALL OF THEM. But alas, I must be realistic... the girl has a life and my children need to eat. (Can't be spending all of my money on cute photo props... or can I?)

Just picture them on cute little babies. Or sweet little toddlers. Precious. If she goes ahead with the Esty shop, I'll be sure to post a link here.

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I love them! NOW I want a little girl! Those are sooooo cute! Please, please pleaes let me know when she opens her shop!