Thursday, October 23, 2008

'tis the season

Just getting ready for my Open House which is NEXT WEEKEND!!!! Hopefully, I'll have my act together before then :-) In case I don't, there will be plenty of Paula Deen's Gooey-Something Pumpkin Bars on hand to assuage the ladies.

I'm creating all sorts of digital art for my Everyday Display and Page Frames... using Storybook Creator Plus, of course. On a roll, I also managed to whip up a batch of customized holiday cards, but you'll have to wait a bit to see them.

Halloween is around the corner and we have yet to pick up a pumpkin! And then there's the whole cider/grown-up treats business to prepare for... it's going to be a hoppin' week. But hey, at least I'll have some nice digital art when the holidays roll around.

post signature

No comments: