Monday, November 17, 2008

and the winner is...

Amy said...

I would absolutely FREAK OUT if I got this! I have been wanting to try it since Sept when I heard about the digital recipe kit! Although the tactile part of true scrapbooking is a huge part of why I like to scrap, I think digital is the way to go for lots of other things-mostly to avoid having to get out and put away all those supplies, but this looks like such a time saver. From your demo at one of the FBing crops, it seems very user friendly yet still creative. (Have I gushed enough?!?!)
It's time to freak out, girl.

post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

NO WAAAAAAAY!!!!! (Doing the freak out dance) I really AM freaking out!!! I am sooooooooo excited, shocked and so thankful-what a fabulous thing. I can't wait to try it out. Thank you, Tina!!!!

Mellissa said...

Way to go Amy!!!! We can learn together!!! I just ordered mine! BTW- Tina, just hold onto my order til the Friday crop. I am up to my neck in alligators (kitchen nightmare) so I won't even have time to install it this week. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy!
Thanks for the fun Tina! I'll have to learn more about this thing and maybe buy one for myself!
Meanwhile, I'll just have to do things the old fashioned way! :)

Crystal said...

Congrats Amy!