Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Help me, Lord, there's another itinerary."

Remember back in June when I shared with you my abduction experience? (Click HERE for details.) The hubby has been off since last Friday and everything was moving along smoothly until today. I returned home from Bible Study to discover an itinerary. You all know how I feel about itineraries and jam-packed days... very much not my favorite things. But being that lunch was part of the deal, I decided to cooperate. Which is a good thing because we ended up at the new KOWALSKI'S MARKET!!!

The Eagan location just opened on November 20th. It makes me so very happy to see another store in our neck of the woods. (The Lakeville store closed last year and grocery shopping just hasn't been the same.)

And oh yes, a picture of the hubby in front of Kowalski's Market. (He stuck the itinerary to his glasses when I wasn't looking.)

I'm going to miss these moments. That is, until next month because he's blocked off a whole nother chunk of time. Joy.

(Oh, how I tease my poor hubby!)

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I share your excitement! I love that new Kowalski's and it's awesome having it so close to us!!! They have a tremendous selection of organic and locally produced stuff. YUM!