Thursday, November 27, 2008

just a short one...

So the whole point of having my nephew sport this adorable hat was to see the adorable hat, but the close-up was too irresistible to pass. I have lots of images to share from our Thanksgiving celebration but tonight, I'm keeping things short and sweet. (The hubby and I have a movie to watch.)

I have been meaning to blog about the supercool Flip digital camcorder and am wondering if it has caught anyone else's eye. (Click HERE to see the huge selection. My personal favorite is the "Ultra" - I'll be saving up my allowance money for a pink one!) Accessories are also available, including an UNDERWATER CASE. Yes, you can use it to create spectacular underwater videos! The reviews are a little mixed on the trustworthiness of the underwater case but I'm willing to take my chances. I think.

Too, for all of you Black Friday shoppers out there... my friend Heather sent me a link for a cool Usborne Books sale taking place through the weekend. Just click on the icon below to get to her site:

post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww! And there's no tears in this one! Sooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

So caaauuuute!! it looks like it fits him perfectly! can't wait to see more!