Sunday, November 16, 2008

a sneak peek...

Have I mentioned I've been a little tied up? Sorry for my quiet bloggy presence. I have a speaking engagement to prepare for, a few orders to process, a craft fair around the corner, and a retreat... whew, it makes me tired just writing about it! Not to make excuses or anything because I SO MISS MY BLOGGY TIME WITH ALL OF YOU. But first things first... a few photos to share from a session that took place this afternoon:

The ladies were great sports about my posing antics, even knowing I'd be chopping off some heads! Three generations - grandmother, mother, and daughter, simply beautiful.

I have a few meaty posts in limbo and hope to find some quality blogging time to complete them this week. Remember, the prize drawing ends tomorrow!

post signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great pics-you can sure see the family resemblance. Good clothing choices, too, ladies-the colors coordinate so nicely!

Mellissa said...

Nice pics! Mary you and your mom and daughter look spectacular!!!! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Tina. We had so much fun. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures.