Sunday, November 23, 2008

a sneak peek...

I took the family out today for our own holiday card session! It was pretty tricky being both the photographer and subject but we had a lot of fun. All that was needed was a tripod and my camera clicker (here I am below, messing with the clicker):

Once I've completed the Project 365 challenge, I'll be starting up a 52-week family portrait challenge. The goal will be to take one family self-portrait each week throughout the year. (Woo hoo! Less than 100 days to go!!!!) I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND participating in a photography challenge; though it can be a pain to take and post images each day, it is a wonderful learning experience.

I'll try to share another image or two tomorrow. Have a great evening!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina:
The pic of you and Tony is so SWEET! I love the randomness of your shots. I may have to take you up on the family self-portait challenge!
Jan

Tina Vega said...

That would be very cool!