Tuesday, November 18, 2008

this post is all over the place

Went shopping today and found these cute slippers on clearance. (Sadly, my old pair are beyond repair.)

Okay, can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK? Where or where has the month gone?! If you're looking for a fun way to burn off that pumpkin pie, stop by the Rosemount Community Center on Saturday, November 29th from 9:30 am-4:00 pm for a great holiday craft fair. (It's an annual thing with a ton of vendors from all over the state.)

Oh... and there is a great new 3-D movie coming out. Here's a preview:



It's called, "Bolt"; you can learn more about it by clicking HERE.

BTW, my mom and dad are celebrating 41 years of marriage today! (See, I told you... all over the place.)

post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

I KNEW I forgot something today-even though I thought of it last night-your parents' anniversary! Thanks for the reminder!

Striving Green said...

Purrrrty slippers. :-)