Monday, December 29, 2008

Needham Family Adoption Photo Drive

I'd recently shared some information with you regarding a $2,500 matching grant a friend had qualified for through Lifesong for Orphans. (My original post is HERE.) With the deadline quickly approaching, I want to do what I can to help ensure they receive every dime of that gift! To the first five people who respond, I am offering a free 1-hour photo session with a $50 minimum donation to their adoption fund. (Just think of it this way, your $50 donation will mean $100 for the family.) Your 1-hour photography session can be booked anytime in 2009 and will include a free 5x7 image. For those of you unfamiliar with my work, you can get to my photography website by clicking HERE. If you're interested in taking part in this photo drive, let me know ASAP (there are only five four sessions available)! Donations to the adoption fund can be made online by clicking HERE (add "Preference Needham Adoption 714" in the description) or by mail to:

Lifesong for Orphans
Attention: Needham 714 Adoption
P.O. Box 40
202 N. Ford Street
Gridley, IL 61744

If you have any questions or would like to book a session just drop me a note at acvega at frontiernet dot net.

post signature

1 comment:

Daisy said...

What a wonderful way to help!
Using your talents/abilities in this way is so great! I am sure they feel loved and supported! I assume we live "no where close" to you...but email me anyway... therauchhouse@juno.com. THANKS!