Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i call this... speed blogging

Another day has gotten the best of me. I have about forty uninterrupted minutes left and thought I'd spend them here :-) First of all, have you heard about Harper? With all of the bloggy overlap that occurs, you just never know! Kelly has been keeping a blog for some time, sharing the details of her pregnancy as she and her husband were awaiting the birth of their first child - a daughter named Harper. Harper was born on January 16th when complications arose. They've been gettin' prayed over like there's no tomorrow by the blogging community and God has been holding them high. Click HERE to fill yourself in. Kelly's dad is also a blogger and it's been amazing to see things from his perspective as well.

Too, I just wanted to mention that Hosanna! is offering free beginner music lessons (if you're in the Twin Cities area, this is a wonderful opportunity). The session begins on Saturday, February 7 (drums, keyboard, guitar, and bass) and is for 2nd-12th graders. There are a limited number of spaces available so register ASAP if you are interested. Click HERE for details about the program and HERE for registration information.

Shoot, now I'm down to ten eight minutes!! There's more (and I also have a couple of deep posts in the works) but I've learned it's best not to fight The Time Thing. If I have a chance (eek, four minutes!!!), I'll be back later...

post signature

No comments: