Friday, February 27, 2009

all too familiar

Ren has strep throat... again. Unfortunately, we've been down this road a few times in the last year:

Funny thing is, the kid had never even had an antibiotic before kindergarten. If it happens another time this winter, we may need to take a serious look at surgery. (Something we've been putting off.)

Thankfully, Meeley is well and back at school.

It's my "25th" birthday and I had big plans for whooping it up. Not only did I miss a much needed Coffee w/Sharon date, we also had to cancel the boys' sleepover with Grandma Lita. (Meeley was really pitching a fit over this one.) Plans schmlans... the hubby and I have decided we're just going to wing it next time.

The sick boy is trying to kick me off the computer. I'm going to let him. Have a great afternoon!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 25th Birthday ? ? ? ?

Anonymous said...

Hope Ren feels better soon. He looks so miserable in his pictures!
Lynn

Mellissa said...

Happy 25th birthday AGAIN! hehehe. Enjoy it!

Get well wishes & prayers for Ren!