Sunday, February 15, 2009

a deep breath

Another short post but this week promises to give me time to rest and reflect. I did have a couple of quick images to share... the hubby had Friday off we took a little time to play. We went out to breakfast at Little Oscar's in Hampton, MN. (The best food EVER, I swear - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and MILKSHAKES.) I want to go back.

Yesterday was the monthly Faithbooking Crop; I snapped this image at 9:10 am and entitled it, "What's wrong w/this picture?":

We spent the evening with Tilly's family (sans Tilly) and successfully had my hubby playing on Facebook. (Granted, he has yet to create his own page but it's a start.)

I'll be posting this month's lesson later in the week. (Along with taking care of inventory, processing a couple of sessions, and miscellaneous paperwork. A "calm" week all things considered.)

I'd better get a move on. Have a great day!

post signature

4 comments:

Mellissa said...

9:10 and only 2 hubbies there? That's funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that pic of the FB crop! It was a smaller group - but still such a blessing to me to have the time to reflect and let God into my heart without all the daily interruptions. THANK YOU!

Tina Vega said...

I'm glad you had fun Colleen. Thank you again for bringing those WONDERFUL cookies!!

Anonymous said...

The pic of your crop is really! really! really! funny!!!