Sunday, February 22, 2009

i may need to recruit some models

The kids were on a mission for coins, my hubby was on the lookout for printer ink, and I was looking for a little inspiration. We joined forces and spent the day tooling around. It was so much fun, mainly because I found a few new places for future photo sessions (I've had enough of the empty fields and railroad tracks). I'll share a nugget with you now but will be saving the rest for later:

I'm hoping to entice a recently engaged couple here. Just wait until you see the other sights... WAAAY cool.

Speaking of cool, I just signed up for a wedding photography class being taught by a local photographer I absolutely LOVE. (Can't wait for the tips and feedback.) On top of that, Tilly and I will also be attending a photography conference to receive inspiration and ideas for capturing children. It's sure to be a fun time and I know I'll be itching to apply what I've learned! (Thankfully, many of you took part in the Needham Family Photo Drive so I have lots of sessions to look forward to in the coming months.)

I promised my hubby I'd make it a short night on the computer so I'll have to check in with you tomorrow. Have a great evening!

post signature

1 comment:

toni4ball photography said...

Ooohh... cool! I love the idea of that backdrop for photos! Neat! I'm doing the same thing - looking for new & interesting areas to shoot - I love railroad tracks, graffiti walls, and old brick buildings - but always on the lookout for new ideas!

And I love erin johnson's photo site/style - I've had that bookmarked for months now... It's funny, because my sister is a photographer as well, and her name's erin mccain - but her maiden name's johnson! LOL