Friday, February 20, 2009

wow, i really need to get moving

I finished up the edits from Heather's session and just wanted to share a couple more of them here:

He's just so darned tootin' cute, I can hardly stand it! A good portion of my day was also spent messing with these little guys:

Though it's difficult to tell from the images, the charms have the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep angel logo on them, with "NILMDTS" engraved on back. Just preparing for my on-call day tomorrow...

I know I'd promised to post the February faithbooking lesson. I'm still working on it. I do have the March themes for our new 365 photo challenge ready. (Click HERE for details on the challenge.) If you're interested in participating, just let me know so I can send you an invite (the only way to plug into the online group). The themes for March are as follows:

Week 1 (March 1-March 7): Look Up
Week 2 (March 8-March 14): My Home (meaning YOUR home)
Week 3 (March 15-March 21): Shadows
Week 4 (March 22-March 28): Routine

Obviously, there is quite a bit of flexibility within the challenge but it is supposed to push you outside of your comfort zone. If you miss a day, don't freak out - just pick up where you left off. The advantages of taking daily photographs are numerous: (1) you will become very familiar with your camera; (2) you will be practicing which means that in the process you will be strengthening your photography skills; (3) you will begin noticing DETAILS like never before... you might even find yourself taking more than one photo per day. (Really. It can happen.)

I've gotta run. If you have any questions about the challenge, just post a comment or shoot me an email.

post signature

6 comments:

Crystal said...

So you don't want us to take pictures of your home? :)

Tina Vega said...

Now that's a funny thought...

Anonymous said...

I would love to try your 365 challenge! Sounds super fun!

Tina Vega said...

Cool! I sent you an invitation for the group...

toni4ball photography said...

I'd love to join! :) I've seen your photos through your sis-in-law Amy's Facebook... You're very good and inspiring! :)

Tina Vega said...

I sent you an invite, Toni!!