Friday, March 13, 2009

just had to share one more before bed...

It was one giant headache of a day that ended on a very bright note. We spent some time at the hubby's college campus and had dinner at one of his favorite pizza joints (believe it or not, Luigis is still there). The kids had so much fun checking out the campus (they even picked up a couple of souvenirs) and especially enjoyed the stories. I'll share a few more pics and perhaps a story or two with you tomorrow! Have a great evening.

post signature

4 comments:

The Gruber Family said...

Hummmmm....stories....can't wait to hear them! I have a favorite from the Tony and Matt roommate year. I'd always knock on the wall of the hallway before I'd go see the guys...by the time I was in front of their door they would yell..."Come on in" (They knew it was me.) It was a secret signal! Fun times!

Luigi's nachos are the BEST!!!

:-) Jaci

Anonymous said...

I attended three years of college at River Falls and Luigi's IS the best pizza. I always ordered their Luigi's salad too with all of the cheese and olives etc. Sounds good right now!

Tina Vega said...

We had the nachos last night and they are still the best! We had to laugh because the parking meters appeared to be the same from "back in the day" - a quarter gave us 10-hours of parking.

Crystal said...

I didn't know that he went to RF! I went there too! I enjoyed my time spent there - well most of it anyways. Mmmmm...Luigi's. Go Falcon's!`