Saturday, March 28, 2009

whew!

I'm a day or so behind on the blog and a couple of days behind on my Flickr posting... thought I'd better step in to say hi.

"Hi."

I received a call late Thursday evening for a family in need of a NILMDTS photographer. (Please cover the family in your prayers as they journey through this heartbreaking loss.) Friday was filled with photo edits and a quick movie break with the family before heading out to dinner with a few friends. Rudy's Redeye Grill, though great food and atmosphere, is HORRIBLE for taking pictures. (Should have brought my Fong toy along... grrr.)

I'm on-call today and could be tied up again. If not, I'll be back!

post signature

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Covering you & yhe family from NILMDTS in prayer.

Tina Vega said...

Thank you so much, Mellissa!