Monday, May 25, 2009

because I'm too lazy to upload new images I finally uploaded some new images

We had some friends over this weekend for a little social gathering. We sampled the Watermelon Salsa and it was delicious (heard from a friend that it rocks with Hint of Lime chips).

We took advantage of the lovely afternoon on Sunday and helped Grandma & Grandpa break in their pool for the season.

We are SOOOOO ready for summer.

Ren also had his very first sleepover and Meeley lost his very first molar. Our van is making a new noise. The motorcycle is fixed thanks to Dave. We purchased seedlings for the garden and hit the Sonic Happy Hour two times this weekend. I'm calling the ENT tomorrow to make another appointment for Ren and my Pacific Chai is finally back in stock. To top it all off, Sharon celebrated her 40th birthday yesterday!! Life. It's crazy sometimes.

I'm really, really, REALLY hoping for some down time this week and am really, really, REALLY hoping for some decent blogging time. Really.

Got a little one waiting to be tucked in... have a super night!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is crazy. Thanks for the birthdy shout out... :-)

I am leaving Thursday for Austin, TX and coming home on Sunday, then I am leaving Thursday (6/4) to Hawaii for 11 days. Your birthday present is still sitting on my table and it is collecting dust :-(

We've been working with Bart on looking for a new house. It is crazy around here.

xoxoxo Sharon

Tina Vega said...

I am so jealous.

Don't forget to bring your camera!!