Saturday, June 27, 2009

morning is always better

Can't wait until this is all behind us. I overheard Ren telling his big brother this morning, "If you ever have surgery, it's not the surgery you need to worry about - it's the recovery."

So true.

The family is up and running - Meeley and the hubby are at a tennis tournament, Ren and I are hanging out here at home. A few snapshots from this morning:

A neighbor's hairdryer died this morning and we had a chance to visit when she returned mine. Turns out she is very familar with our new clinic (her kids are now young adults) and gave me the names of her two favorite doctors (along with the names of those to avoid). I am SO GLAD for her hairdryer troubles (I told her that, too) otherwise we likely wouldn't have had today's conversation.

Ren's cheeks are looking a lot like THIS and THIS today. I'll have to see if I can capture them in all their rosy glory. (Just did. I'll try to post them later.)

Have a great day!

post signature

No comments: