Thursday, July 30, 2009

was hoping to have a chance to post today but didn't

And the hubby needs my computer tonight :-( Summer will end sometime, right? It just seems filled to the brim with activity, there's little time for blogging. And sadly, journaling. The lack of both is really beginning to make me twitch. So, how's your summer been going?

By the way, early-bird registration is about to close for the Beth Moore Simulcast! If you register before August 1st, the cost is only $25. After August 1st, the cost is $30. You can find more information on the Hosanna website by clicking HERE and then on the "registrations" tab at the top of the page.

The 9-year old is calling, gotta go! Have a great evening.

post signature

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey Tina - I'm going to try to find somewhere closer to me that is hosting this simulcast. If there isn't anywhere nearby I may see if I can arrange to come up that way. If that works out can I meet up with you for this one, on purpose this time? :)
Is this your church that is hosting?

Tina Vega said...

That would be SOOOO COOL Deanna! Yes, it's my church. My mom and likely many of the ladies you met last time will be there as well. Talk to you soon!

Pine and Willow said...

tina - we've been out of town but just saw the awesome deal you are offering for your clients! I'd be sure to take advantage if I lived closer.......us photographers never, ever get in the pictures :-) have a great weekend - we are off again today for another trip!