Sunday, December 27, 2009

a few of my favorite things...

heart wreath

I really love this heart wreath from Williams-Sonoma, along with these sweet Pocket Pie Molds.

pocket pie mold

I have my eyes on these adorable wrist warmers by The Yarnival (this mother-daughter duo offers an amazing selection):

wrist warmer

Too, I love old windows and was an instant fan of this creation by the Shabby Chic Cottage:

shabby chic chalkboard

Gina shares how she transformed this old window into a chalkboard HERE. What a great idea!

I found some beautiful aprons on Etsy as well... BOOJIBOO is the name of the shop.

bella apron

Last but not least, I've had my eye on a couple of cute coffee sleeves at Red Velvet Art. When I stopped by today, they were on sale!! I ordered this one:

acorn coffee cuff

So many fun treats :) Here's one more:

journal

It's a journal created by recycling a vintage book. I found this one at Renegade Handmade and ran across a few at Wet Paint last summer. You'll also find a huge selection HERE.

Happy looking!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those Mom's hands in the fingerless glove by the apple? I can tell...
StaceyD

Tina Vega said...

Wish I could take credit for that picture but it belongs to the gal selling the gloves.