Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photo Challenge Themes for February... the final leg

at play

Project 365 = Weekly Photo Themes is coming to a close this month. For those of you who made it through the year... CONGRATULATIONS!! I'd love to hear how the experience has impacted your photography. Sadly, I haven't done very well myself :( I think the themes were a bit much for my already overloaded photography schedule. For those of you looking forward, there are several other great Flickr groups to consider, including THIS ONE and THIS ONE and THIS ONE.

And now, the weekly themes for February:

January 31-February 6, 2010: All Things Sweet
February 7-13, 2010: Sky Shots
February 14-20, 2010: Color My World (every day a different color)
February 21-27, 2010: Macro Mania

Let me know if you have any questions!


post signature

No comments: