1. Ordered a couple batches of flyers (which happen to be much easier to view on black); my husband and I were up late working on all sorts of funky tag lines to be printed on the back side of each image. Can't wait to see what they look like in person!
2. Got caught up on almost all of my paperwork.
3. Finished up some edits.
4. Deleted my way through 100+ emails.
5. Paid bills.
6. Added the new lens to my insurance policy.
7. Attempted to snap a few shots (with said lens) of a reluctant 12 year old:
Oh my, you all know how I feel about holes (if not, click HERE and scroll down to item #22).
8. Responded to several WAAAAAAAY overdue emails.
9. Played "Say, Say Oh Playmate" with a reluctant 9 year old. (I even changed the words to make it more appealing: "And bring your StarWarsToys three...")
10. Polished off a bag of Hershey Eggs.
I was on-call as well but thankfully my services were not needed. Thanks again to those of you who were praying. And lastly, a few more shots with the new lens:
Can't wait to play some more... especially, with willing models!