Monday, May 31, 2010

survival mode: focusing squarely on managing through the short-term.

coffee w/mom

I've been under a mountain of stress these last several weeks with many personal things to contend with. Just as the sky appears to clear, another storm hits. Much as it was during an extended period of loss I faced some time back, survival is my daily goal. Focusing on things that matter most. Seeking joy. Keeping my head clear. Spending time with family and friends.

That being said, I am also looking ahead. Working on a plan to get back on track with our faithbooking crops, despite the on-going storm. Among other things, a close family member is facing a very serious cancer diagnosis; with all of the uncertainties that lie ahead, I am simply unable to commit to our monthly faithbooking crops as I have in the past. With the help of several faithbooking friends, I hope to begin scheduling crops again come fall. (I'm still working out the details.) There will be a few changes... the most significant being a team of us will share the hosting commitment. Once everything has been worked out, I will let you know! (Hopefully, by mid-July.) Thanks for your continued patience.

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of YOU, the rest will fall in place, where it is meant to fall. You are often the one taking care of others, now it is time to really focus on yourself and your immediate family's needs. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
AKD

Tina Vega said...

Thanks Amy...

Anonymous said...

praying.