Friday, October 29, 2010

...and then there were TWO was ONE!

magic

I've had so many last-minute cancellations and sign-ups, my head hurts! We have two one spots open for the Winter Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat. If you'd like one (or both), let me know ASAP. Payment is due immediately.

For those of you who might have missed my first post on the topic, here is the scoop:

Where: Memory Lane Retreat, North Branch

When: Friday, December 3-Sunday, December 5

Cost: $145 for Friday-Sunday; $30 to add Thursday, December 2

Details: The fee includes all meals and beverages except for one food item which is assigned. Everyone has their own bed and work table. There are prize drawings throughout the weekend and a treat bag upon arrival. Memory Lane is located close to the Tanger Outlet Center, only 55 minutes north of the Twin Cities.

You will find a virtual tour HERE and a host of other links below:




If you have any questions, let me know!

post signature

No comments: