Thursday, November 4, 2010

cupcakes & scrapbooking

Ingenious blog post titles, I know.

Took my favorite mother-in-law out for a belated birthday lunch at my favorite cupcake place this week.

lita

So she could experience the awesome goodness known as Cupcake herself.

cupcake

I'm pretty sure it was a hit.

selfie w/alice

We had a great lunch, nice visit, and had a chance to check out Art & Architecture next door. Interestingly enough, one of the attorneys I used to work for was related to the owner. Though very familiar with the business, I had never actually stepped foot into the place. Until Tuesday, that is :) Whether you are looking to restore an old home or add character to a current remodel, this is the place to check out.

Too, now that we've entered the month of November I just wanted to remind everyone of the next faithbooking crop. It will take place next Saturday, November 13, 2010 from 9:00 am-4:00 pm at Hosanna! in Lakeville. Your hostess will be Cindy B. This will be our first crop under the new format, which means you will need to bring a snack to share and plan ahead for your product needs (i.e. I will not be there with treats or supplies). It would also be very helpful if you could let me know ASAP if you plan to attend so I can have everything ready to go for Cindy next week. If you have any questions, let me know!

The kids are home another two days this week. This is on top of the two they were home last week. And the one the week before. Needless to say that has had a great impact on my sanity work day. I'm off to go make lunch before plowing my way through a zillion edits. Have a super day!

post signature

No comments: