Tuesday, November 9, 2010

one of my favorite places to window monitor shop

**CONGRATULATIONS, TILLY!! (I WON'T EVEN MAKE YOU SHARE... I ORDERED A BOX FOR MYSELF AS WELL!)**

gingerbread stars

Our next prize comes from Vosges Chocolate. And while I don't have a photo of the actual prize, you can click HERE to see the Gingerbread Toffee in all of it's chocolate-covered goodness. Mind you, I haven't sampled the prize yet myself but anything from Vosges promises to be the best tastebud explosion EVER. To enter the drawing, just add a comment to this post sharing a special treat you look forward to during the holidays (mmmmmmmm... Tilly's coconut balls.....); a winner will be chosen sometime tonight!

(BTW, the yummy gingerbread stars pictured above are from Aldi - a hazelnut & almond cinnamon gingerbread. As delicious as they are cute!)

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!!! I was going to mention my
coconut balls!!! :-)

tilly

Tina Vega said...

You might have to share a piece of the toffee if you win!!

Lori V said...

I have to say this year it is the Eggnog Chai Tea Latte's. I was excited to see Egg Nog at the grocery store.

KAPeterson said...

my grandmas home made fudge :) yummy!