Sunday, February 28, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 11:41 PM
Friday, February 26, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 4:44 PM
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 5:30 PM
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
THIS beautiful blog speaks to my heart in the most profound way.
I love THESE sweet dolls.
Posted by Tina Vega at 1:54 PM
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 4:51 PM
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 10:48 PM
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Little children let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity). 1 John 3:18
2. Smile at a stranger.
3. Generously tip your waiter or waitress.
4. Be a courteous driver.
5. Leave a gift for your mailman.
6. Open a door for someone.
7. Return your grocery cart.
8. Send “Happy Valentine’s Day” gifts to the single women in your life.
9. Let someone go ahead of you in line.
10. Pay for someone else’s meal in a restaurant or drive-thru.
11. Pick up trash you didn’t drop.
12. Give up your parking spot.
13. Give up your seat.
14. Keep items in your car to give away to those in need.
15. Refold or rehang clothes in a store.
16. Get to know a neighbor.
17. Be nice to a telemarketer.
18. Donate books to your local library.
19. Listen to someone who needs to talk.
20. Share your umbrella.
21. Leave an inspirational book at a coffeehouse.
22. Babysit for free.
23. Pay for someone’s groceries at the market.
24. Leave treats on your coworkers’ desks.
25. Give city workers a bottle of water.
26. Give someone a gift you know they’ve wanted for a while.
27. Invite someone out for coffee.
28. Invite people over for dinner.
29. Get to know the cashier at a grocery store.
30. Leave cookies/coffee/tea with someone along with the note: You deserve a break!
Posted by Tina Vega at 2:53 PM
Friday, February 12, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 9:09 AM
Thursday, February 11, 2010
The kids were off from school and spent the day dressing up their snow fort. My son asked me to step away from the cookies to snap a few pictures of his latest find:
Posted by Tina Vega at 11:43 PM
Monday, February 8, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 10:11 PM